Petite Bourgogne

Petite Bourgogne

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Time For A Move: Goal For Mini-Bloggiesta


This weekend is the first mini-Bloggiesta of 2015. Whenever I participate in a Bloggiesta, I usually have a list of several things I tackle on this or one of my other blogs. In keeping with my one word resolution this year, I only have one blogging goal for this weekend: move this blog over to WordPress.com. 

If I get that done quickly, then I'll start tackling other items in my blogging backlog:
  • Check out the mini-challenges. The Pinterest Project by @SueySays would fit both with this blog (though, not the book part) and my business blog (which would be for books).
  • Write an overdue blog post for my Ask An Agilist blog on projectmanagement.com. 
  • Update my list of blog post ideas
  • Write a post for my business blog.
Happy Bloggiesta! See you soon on WordPress.com!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your list. I'm off to see what The Pinterest Project is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This blog has moved to http://redbootsadventuress.com/. I'll make sure everything is running well before I take this one well.

      Delete