Petite Bourgogne

Petite Bourgogne

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'll Be Joining The Bloggiesta Party!


Yay! Bloggiesta is back for the second time this year! Now everyone knows what I will be doing the weekend of Sept 28 to 30!  I first participated in the event in January 2011 and again in March of this year.  Both times I had a fun and productive blogging weekend and I'm always excited when it returns. In past Bloggiestas, I wrote posts related to the event on my professional blog.  This time I'll write my updates on this blog to keep my other blog focussed on management topics.

What is Bloggiesta, you ask?  From There's A Book blog (one of this year's hosts): it’s a blogging marathon devoted to ticking off items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.   Started by Natasha of Maw Books Blog, I discovered it when WordPress featured a blog about the event on the Freshly Pressed page.  Even though the event is open to all bloggers, many of the participants are book bloggers who I discovered are a wonderful community to learn and share ideas about writing and blogging.   The event even has it's own mascot, Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize).  Mexican-themed food and drinks are optional but can be an added bonus to the event :)

Mini-challenges are part of the event and a great way to building your blogging know-how.

If you want to join in the fun, you can sign up here.

I have already started thinking about my to-do list for the weekend.  There are quite a number of improvements to my professional blog that need to be done and I have to decide what I want to do with this blog.  Stay tuned!

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. It's going to be so much fun! :D I'm glad you joined again!

    My Bloggiesta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Bloggiesta! Looking forward to seeing your to-do-list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I put the wrong link on the Starting Line. My to-do list can be found at: http://adventuresinmontreal.blogspot.ca/2012/09/its-bloggiesta-time.html

    ReplyDelete